Urology – Genito Urinary Surgery
What We Do
- Our department serves to patients suffering from urinary problems, kidney stone problems, male infertility problems, cancers related to kidney, urinary bladder, prostate, penis & testis.
- Our department also serves to patients having urinary infection problems, bleeding in urine, passage of pus in urine.
- Our department also serves to children having kidney blockage from birth (congenital pelvi-ureteric obstruction) , swelling over genitalia ( congenital hydrocele), children having difficulty while passing urine due to tight prepucial /fore skin ( phimosis).
- Our department also serves to female patients having urinary leakage problems, urinary pain problems.
- Our department also serves to patients having erection problem (erectile dysfunction), sexual problems, not able to father a baby ( male infertility).
- Our department of Urology is state of the art in this region. Our department has out patient wing to serve for OPD based patients. Here we thoroughly interact with patients and examine them in detail as required. Our department has lithotripsy unit, where we perform ESWL treatment for kidney stone patients. We have urology operation theatre, where we perform various surgical procedures. We have uroflowmetry unit, where we perform special test to measure urinary flow rate using specialized machine. We have all modern equipment, machines, various endoscopes, LASER machine, lithotripsy machine. We perform various modern, recent surgical procedures.
- Endo-Urology Unit:In this department we treat various types of kidney stones. If kidney stone is large ( more than 2 cm) then we remove using special endoscope named Nephroscope. If stone gets stucked or blocks kidney tube then we remove it using very delicate and hi-tech scope named Ureteroscope. We also remove stone using LASER machine. Stones from urinary bladder, urethra and ureter can be removed without any stich or skin incision. Patient can go home next day.
- Lithotripsy Unit:: In this unit , we dust/ powder kidney stones using very sophisticated German machine ( Piezolith 3000). In this specialized technique, stones can be broken in to small powder/ pieces. Patient doesn’t require any anesthesia or any stich or any skin incision and without much pain of procedure.
- Uro-Oncology :We deal with cancer of the kidneys, bladder, prostate, testis, penis & adrenals. Various types of surgeries are performed to remove or control various types of cancers.
- Female Urology :We deal with female urinary problems like urinary leakage while coughing, sneezing; difficulty in passing urine.
- Pediatric & Reconstructive Urology:Children having problems with the bladder & kidneys and the urinary or genital tract . These may be from birth or from injury or disease.
- Andrology:Problems only men have – male sexual problems or infertility (unable to have a baby)
- Kidney stone disease
- Benign enlargement of Prostate
- Stricture urethra
- Ureteric stones & Urinary bladder stones
- Urethral stenosis of females
- Urinary incontinence in females
- Vesico-vaginal fistula
- Congenital hydrocele & hernia
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Renal cell carcinoma ( Kidney Cancer)
- Transitional cell carcinoma ( Urinary tract cancer)
- Carcinoma of Prostate
- Carcinoma of Testis
- Carcinoma of Penis
- Uretero – vaginal fistula
- Congenital PUJ Obstruction
- Congenital VUR
- Male infertility
- PCNL ( Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy)
- URS (Uretero-renoscopy)
- ESWL( Extra-corporeal Shock wave Lithotripsy)
- Optical urethrotomy
- Radical nephrectomy
- Testicular biopsy ( diagnostic for infertility)
- Radical cystectomy
- Radical prostatectomy
- Penile amputation (partial/total)
- Hight inguinal orchidectomy
- Cystoscopy with meatal dilatation
- Tot placememnt
- Ureteric re-implantation
- Vvf repair
- Varicocele repair/ligation.
- Holmium Laser
- ESWL Machine
- Pneumatic Lithoclast