- Color Doppler.
- Stress Test.
Stress testing is a form of testing that is used to determine the stability of a given system or entity. It involves testing beyond normal operational capacity, often to a breaking point, in order to observe the results.
A cardiac stress test is a medical test that indirectly reflects arterial blood flow to the heart during physical exercise. When compared to blood flow during rest, the test reflects imbalances of blood flow to the heart’s left ventricular muscle tissue – the part of the heart that performs the greatest amount of work pumping blood.The results may also be interpreted as a reflection on a person’s overall physical fitness.
- Cardiac arrhythmia.
- Cardiology diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Coronary circulation.
- Harvard Step Test.
- Metabolic equivalent – METs.
- Robert A. Bruce – invented Bruce treadmill protocol.
- X – Ray.
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- C – Arm guided Bronchoscope Biopsy.
- Management of postoperative complications by intensivist, Respiratory physicians and Cardiologist.