- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom we will disclose such
1. OUR POLICY
CIIGMA Group of Hospitals believes strongly in protecting your privacy so when personal information is collected from you, Hospital will use its best endeavours only to use it or disclose it in the manner stated below. By using website services, you agree that Hospital may do so.
Hospital is required by law to maintain the privacy of your medical information, to provide you with this written Notice of Privacy Rights and Practices, and to abide by the terms of the Notice currently in effect. This policy shall be applicable to the information collected or displayed on Hospital website. Hospital assures to take the privacy seriously and to keep your privacy and confidentiality of the information provided to the Hospital.
Hospital shall not intentionally or unless required under laws, share the contents of any user with any outside authorities or any third party. Hospital do not guarantee or assure that the electronic communications received from you or contents or records may not be accessible to the third parties.
We collect and process your personal information up on your consent in writing to process such personal information, and such processing will be performed where consent is secured and in compliance with the SPI Rules. Your consent will be sought at the time of collection of your personal information, in writing either through letter, Fax, or email.
However, we shall not be liable for any losses that may happen to you owing to the provision of wrongful personal information by You.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTED:
- Contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- Demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments and other transactions made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Health or medical data (such as your past medical history and conditions, diagnostic reports, prescriptions and medication history)
- Insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan); and
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters, your work details, your family details)
5. USE OF INFORMATION
Hospital takes necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Hospital’s business. Hospital employs best industry techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that is collected/stored, including personal information. Hospital will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party, without your consent except in the following circumstances:
- Hospital do share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual user of the website in any way;
- Hospital will disclose your personal information to any appropriate investigative third party, if Hospital believes that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or if Hospital is required to do so by law or believe that such action is necessary to comply with law or with legal process, to fight fraud, to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of the website and/ or to protect the personal safety or property of other users or public at
Hospital may employ other companies to provide payment services such as processing of credit/ debit card payments or other online payment mechanisms. These companies have limited access to the personal information required to perform their functions and not for any other purposes. These companies are bound by confidentiality agreements not to disclose any information for any other purpose.
6. OTHER WEBSITES
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access, password protection, encryption etc. to ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to our and our affiliates’ employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Information.
9. RECTIFICATION / CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you need to update or correct your Personal Information, you may send updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time.
10. LAW AND JURISDICTION
The information provided under this website and the terms and conditions therein are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Laws of India. Any legal action or proceeding related to or any dispute arising out of use of this website in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be submitted to jurisdiction of Courts in Aurangabad, India.
11. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that you may have regarding the processing of your Personal Information. If you have any grievance with respect to our use of your information, you may communicate such grievance to:
Mr. Sachin Pawade (Grievance Officer)
United CIIGMA Hospital
Plot No6, 7 Survey No 10, Shahnoorwadi Dargha Road-431005
Tel: +91 240 6676666
Email : email@example.com