Dr. Ajay Rotte
Vice President (Strategy & Medical Admin)
Diabetes, Endoceines & Insulin Pump Service Clinic
- 20 + Years of Experience
- Has been involved in actively managing Diabetic patients under all settings: OPD, IPD, Emergency, and ICU etc.
- Highly academic, research oriented and updated with the current updates in the field of Diabetology.
- Practicing and expert in the field of Interventional Diabetology (CGMS/ AGP Monitoring/ Insulin Pumps) etc.
- Trained in World renowned institutes like Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Conducted many awareness programmes and diabetes detection camps for patients and general public.
- Regularly conduct awareness program STRIDES for prevention of Diabetes and stroke.
- Provision of free supplies and Insulin to Type 1 Diabetes patients.
- MMC accredited speaker.
- Conducts training programmes and CMEs for Doctors.
As a Vice President (Strategy & Medical Administration):
- Qualified hospital administrator from reputed institute. MBA (Hospital Management) from Punjab Technical University.
- Quality conscious, motivating Team leader, CEO of the United CIIGMA Hospital From the inception.
- CERTIFIED GREEN BELT IN LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Life Member of Academy of Hospital Administration. ( AHA)
- Vice President and Founder Member of Marathwada Hospital Association.
- Underwent training of NABH at various locations and instances.
- Key leadership in the accreditation processes of the hospital : ISO 9000 , ISO 14000 and NABH
- Presently Perusing Ph.D. in Quality Systems in Hospital Industry.
- More than 15 years of corporate experience: Worked as Chief Medical Consultant at Bajaj Auto Ltd. Aurangabad Plant.
- Received award at the hands of Mr. Madhur Bajaj for maximum number of quality improvements while working in Bajaj Auto.
- Actively involved in various academic and scientific programmes and CMEs pertaining to Hospital Administration, Management and Quality systems.
- Active role in arranging various conferences like GI- VISION and various CMEs for the Institute.
- Active role in making the cadaver organ retrieval programme a real success in our hospital.
- Expertise in insurance sector of all the agencies.
- Member of American Diabetes Association.
- PRESIDENT of Aurangabad Diabetologist Association
- Organizing secretary for RSSDI MAHACON 2009
- Vice-President of DFSICON-2016
- Life Member of RSSDI
- Qualified NABH assessor
- Certified GREEN BELT IN LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Awarded Fellowship in Diebetes Mellitus by IMA eVarsity
- Member of the Endocrine Society