Dr. Vijay Jadhav
- Residency (Radiology) MD 3 YEARS Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Nagpur, April 2005 – Oct 2008.
- Registrar, MRI Center, Nanavati hospital, vile parle west, Mumbai, nov 2008 to July 09 (1.5t GE HD)- 28-32 MRI per day.
- Consultant radiologist, Kalyan scan Center, Kalyan (west) Aug. 09 to Jan 2010.
- Consultant radiologist, NM medical, Borivali (west), Mumbai, oct 2009 to sept 2010.
- Consultant radiologist Dhoot hospital -oct 2010 to sep 2011.
- Consultant radiologist paras MRI Center – oct 2010 to sep 2011.
- Assistant professor, MGM medical college, Aurangabad- oct 2011 to 2013.
- Consultant radiologist, tele system ltd, nanavati MRI.
- Proficiency in Reporting all types of MRI & CT including Neuroimaging, Musculoskeletal, Neck, Pelvic MR for female pelvis, prostate imaging and Abdomen(MRCP)
- ADVANCE APPLICATIONS ON 1.5 T signa hdx includes performing, processing, printing and reporting of procedures like SPECTROSCOPY, PERFUSION IMAGING, DIFFUSION TENSOR IMAGING, HIPPOCAMPAL VOLUMETRY, CSF FLOW STUDY, TRICKS (cine angio seq) etc.
- Can independently report various CT studies including Coronary angiography, CT abdomen, CT abdominal angiography, HRCT thorax, pulmonary angiographies, peripheral angiographies, CT neck, CT orbit, brain angiography, HRCT temporal bone, TMJ, etc
- Experienced in performing Ultrasound and CT guided biopsies, percutaneous drainage catheter placement, and percutaneous nephrostomies.
- Have independently performed procedures like bronchial artery embolization, laser ablation of varicose veins, four vessel cerebral & peripheral angiographies. Have actively assisted and been involved in interventional procedures like percutaneous biliary stent placement, vertebroplasties, diagnostic angiographies, embolization of peripheral and gastrointestinal aneurysms and vascular malformations, bronchial artery embolization, uterine artery embolization, vascular stent placement and peripheral vessel thrombolysis.
- Taori, K; Jadhav V, Saha, BK, Chaudhari P, Khadaria N, Jadhav V, Sagar K; Inflammatory pseudotumour of the lung: CT diagnosis. Australasian Radiology (Manuscript ID AUSTRAD-12-07-0350)
- Taori K, Jadhav V, Saha BK, Shah D, Khadaria N, Jawale R. Sonographic diagnosis of uncomplicated first-trimester pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of a unicornuate uterus. J Clin Ultrasound. 2008 Jan;36(1):45-7
- Taori K, Jadhav V, Saha B, Shah D, Khadaria N, Sanyal R, Jawale R. Sonographic detection of Indian grass (Sorghastrum nutans), an unusual foreign body, in the urinary bladder. J Clin Ultrasound. 2007 Mar-Apr;35(3):174-5
- Taori K, Jadhav V, Chaudhari P, Saha BK, Shah DD , Khadaria N ;Prenatal sonographic diagnosis of Curarino’s triad with meconium peritonitis: A case report .J Clin Ultrasound(2007)
- Communicating Tubular Duplication of Upper Esophagus—A Rare Occurrence, Jawahar Rathod, Vijay Jadhav, Amit Disawal, Kishor Taori, Meenakshi Agrawal, P P Gaur, Krishna Prasad, Kanchan Wankhede1, Departments of Radiodiagnosis and 1Anatomy, Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, India
- Organizing member of the conference “ ICRI 2005 (Indian College of Radiology & Imaging) CME” held in 3rd – 4th December 2005 at Nagpur, India